Congregational Trip to Israel, Dec. 19-30, 2022Led by Rabbi David Z. Vaisberg and Ms. Miriam Palmer-Sherman
Temple B’nai Abraham and Rabbi Vaisberg are thrilled to announce a trip of a lifetime: An opportunity to explore your homeland with family – even a multi-generational family – and your TBA friends.
From Dec. 19 to Dec. 30, we will explore our history and our connections to the land and holy sites of Israel, eat delicious food, and have an opportunity to celebrate and reaffirm the b’nai mitzvah of our children, whose celebration at home has been impacted by the pandemic.
Some highlights will be:
- A culinary tour of the famous Machne Yehuda Market in Jerusalem
- Being underneath the holiest site in Judaism as we explore the Kotel tunnels
- A day in the Judean desert and at the Dead Sea
- Kabbalat Shabbat at the Kotel, the Western Wall
- A memorable b’nai mitzvah service led by Rabbi Vaisberg
- Seeing the Mediterranean Sea splash against the beautiful white grottos of Rosh Hanikra
- Meeting with kibbutz members and IDF soldiers
- Digging for artifacts in Beit Guvrin
For the full itinerary, subject to change, click on the photo below:
Flights start at $1275 per person for economy class and land arrangements start at $4,516, with a discount for children sharing their parents’ room and another discount if our group is large enough, so make sure your TBA friends are joining you. Full pricing information is available by clicking the document below: