Sisterhood-The Women's Connection
In honor of Jewish Disabilities Awareness, Acceptance, and Inclusion Month (JDAIM) TBA Sisterhood is hosting an interactive presentation led by Dr. Barbara Lauer-Listhaus.
“Keep Calm and Carry On: Building a better you and helping your family in the process”
Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 7:30 PM
Via zoom and in-person (subject to change)
“We nurture, we care, we listen, WE HELP”
Please Join Us…Sisterhood-The Women’s Connection warmly welcomes all members of our congregation to join this vibrant and diverse group, who work together in friendship, to reach our goals of charity, service and education.
This coming year, we hope many more of our co-congregants will participate in our events. We look forward to welcoming new and returning members as we enjoy a delicious dinner and fun entertainment at our annual fall event. We are excited about the many programs and events scheduled for the upcoming year. It is only with your support that we can contribute at the highest level to our own synagogue and community.
We Serve Our Congregation…
- Provide and prepare weekly Oneg Shabbat
- Provide pulpit flowers
- Manage Judaica Shop. Go to the Sisterhood Judaica Shop
- Offer opportunity to order Kippot for your simcha at reasonable prices
- Offer a magnificent hand-made Chuppah for rental
- Host Rosh Hodesh celebrations for the new month
- Co-Sponsor distinguished speakers at Shabbat Dinners
- Fund raise for specific needs of the Temple
We Serve Our Children…
- Give gifts to each Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Provide treats for our Early School, Jewish Learning Program (JLP) & College Students
- Present awards to graduates
- Award scholarship monies for trips to Israel
We Serve Our Community…
Marilyn Eber & Beth Skolnick, Co- Presidents
Co-Presidents: Marilyn Eber & Beth Skolnick
Gala: Justin Hirschtritt
Programming: Jaime Reiter & Rachel Nass
Corresponding Secretary: Susan Shangold
Recording Secretary: Ruth Ross
Immediate Past Presidents: Donna Ellenbogen & Deborah Jacob
L’Dor V’Dor from Generation to Generation
Sisterhood presents the L’Dor V’Dor Education Fund…
Sisterhood is committed to enhancing and enriching the Jewish educational landscape of our congregational family. By supporting this initiative you are partnering with Sisterhood in its mission to provide unique educational opportunities and scholarships, as well as, dynamic programming and innovative speakers. Become an integral part of this exciting new venture! Your generosity and support will make a difference.